Covid Safety Policy
With your health and safety always at the forefront of our thoughts, we wanted to make a response to the recent developments regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19).
As the situation continues, we're committed to taking extra precautions to take care of the most important part of our clinics: our patients and our team. In addition to our regular and diligent cleanliness and hygiene standards, we are taking the following added precautions to make our clinics safe, sanitized, and welcoming to everyone to our clinic.
- We are actively monitoring official guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization and communicating regularly with our teammates.
- We've asked our teammates to stay home if not feeling well and are staying in constant contact so that we may take prompt and efficient action. We kindly ask that any patients who are ill wait until they've recovered before letting us treat them in person.
- We are screening all patients for fevers or flu-like symptoms in the last few weeks.
- Our teammates are conducting additional comprehensive disinfecting procedures in all parts of the clinic to provide added peace of mind to those trusting us with their health.
- We are scheduling patients accordingly to decrease wait time and expedite placing you in a treatment room as quickly as possible and with minimal contact with other patients.
We will continue to closely monitor this evolving situation, stay in close contact with health organizations and keep you updated on the steps we're taking to keep BCS Chiropractic a safe place to continue treatments for your health and wellness.